We feel we have the best training center in town. Come in, meet our staff and discover for yourself why our members are always smiling! Our mission is deliver premium individualized fitness training and nutritional coaching which will transform the way you look, feel, and move.
The 30-Day Personal Training Experience is your opportunity to try us out for thirty days with no long-term obligation. You'll receive a gym membership, unlimited Team Training, 4 Squad Training sessions, Fit3D scanning, and a profession fitness assessment (a $210 value) for just $69! Adamson's Peak Performance is a gym like no other. You're going to love Adamsons and you're REALLY going to love way you LOOK, FEEL, and MOVE!
Your 30-day Trial includes
- Professional Fitness Assessment & 3D Body Scan
- Four, Small Group Personal Training Sessions
- Unlimited Team Training Workouts
- Gym Membership
- A $210 value!
Call 221-8006 today to learn more or get started.
10 Great Reasons to Hire a Personal Trainer
1. You need a change and you need it now.
You’re fed up with your physical condition and have made up your mind that you want a brand new start.
3. You're bored.
You need some new exercises, new programs and renewed energy injected into your exercise program.
5. You'd like to take your fitness to another level.
You’re motivated right now, and you’ve got the time. Push your limits and join the superfit!
7. You tried working out before and always seem to come up injured.
You’re doing something wrong and want to get results without the frustrating injuries this time.
9. Your physical condition limits you from enjoying outdoor activities.
Because of your poor physical condition, there is less and less you can physically do. You want to take back your health and start enjoying life again.
2. You're tired of failing.
You’ve tried unsuccessfully on your own countless times and you just need to try a new strategy.
4. You have plateaued.
Your current program has ceased to deliver the results it once did. You need to begin to make progress again.
6. You're interested in fitness but don’t know where to start.
You need some fitness education that will put you on the fast track to a new you.
8. You have a big event on the horizon and want to look dynamite!
Whether it's a wedding, a Hawaiian vacation, or a class reunion, you want to look lean and fit ASAP.
10. You want to look and feel great.
Maybe you want to look sexier, leaner, or more muscular. No matter what your goal, a personal trainer can help you build the body of your dreams and have a great time doing it.